The article reports that a fire broke out at a homeless encampment on Whitehall Street in Providence. Firefighters were alerted just after 5 a.m. and arrived to find a small shed and surrounding brush on fire. Providence Fire Chief Derek Silva noted that propane tanks in the area were involved and venting. Crews were able to control the fire within 25 minutes, and no one was found in the vicinity of the blaze. The article includes an embedded Google map of the area.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *